Friday 13 May 2016

It's all about JESUS

When God comes to town

Many are the times when sounds go up to heaven crying for revival.Many are the prophecies that come from the Throne Room of God unto His people about revival.For long we pray,we fast,we do a whole lot of religious stuff and still don't see revival.For years,my cry has been this,and I feel that it is the burden of the Lord on my life that I love.Why do I say it's all about Jesus?He is the essence of our being,without Him,we are not.At times a deep cry stirs within my heart,weeping 
"I NEED THEE O 
I NEED THEE
EVERY HOUR I NEED THEE
BLESS ME NOW MY SAVIOR
I COME TO THEE" 
What else could we have done without JESUS?He is the lover of my soul.I thank God for His Son, JESUS CHRIST for He has torn the veil from the temple that we can go in boldly before the throne of grace to obtain mercy.And now we know that no government or authority can solve our problems but GOD.There are problems everywhere;wars,earthquakes,economic crash but we look to people who don't have the answer nor knows the one who is the answer.Indeed we look to men what men can do and we look to God what only God can do.
 The word of the Lord must need be fulfilled.It was as simple as the word of God is and as complex as the word of God is.It is simple yet complex.He said, "If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray,...."God didnt ask for unbelievers to pray for revival,He doesn't need the whole world to cry for revival before He steps into our world,He ONLY needs HIS people to HUMBLE themselves and PRAY.Today, and now,lets live today as if Christ is coming today,let us humble ourselves,let go off our wills,wants,desires and pleasures and SEEK that HIS KINGDOM COME.If I will ever go on my knees,let my mouth never forsake asking God for another package of PENTECOST.Return Oh LORD!!When GOD comes to town,the bar owners want to use their bars for shops,sex corners become evangelism corner,beer bars become word bars,the stadiums wont be full because of football, but because the KING of Kings seeks an audience with His people.When God comes to town,He renders our patterns of worship useless,the standard timing is overlooked because we taste of the shadows of eternity.How wonderful it is when God comes to town.Don't just read this but let this word of God have an impact in your soul,spirit and body,let it metamorphose your thinking patterns.REVIVE US AGAIN LORD!!LORD come!Yes LORD come!!

By God's servant,Minister Favour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revive Us Again Lord

Is it possible we have accepted hype and emotional excitement as a poor substitute for Revival in the last few decades? Have we become a pe...